General terms and conditions of sale
La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive
La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive is a sole proprietorship OUESLATI BORIS, having its registered office at 8 place Gustave Lambert 83000 Toulon registered SIRET (registered office) : 79510202900019.
General conditions of sale of products sold on www.la-compagnie-de-huile-d-olive.com
Date of last update 28 August 2017
Article 1 – Object
These conditions govern sales by the individual company OUESLATI BORIS, having its registered office at 8 place Gustave Lambert 83000 Toulon.
Article 2 – Price
The prices of our products are indicated in euros all taxes included (VAT and other taxes applicable on the day of the order), unless otherwise indicated and excluding processing and shipping costs.
In case of an order to a country other than metropolitan France, you are the importer of the product(s) concerned. Customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or state taxes may be payable. These duties and sums do not fall within the jurisdiction of La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive. They will be at your expense and are your sole responsibility, both in terms of declarations and payments to the competent authorities and bodies in your country. We advise you to check with your local authorities about these aspects.
All orders regardless of their origin are payable in euros.
La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but the product will be invoiced on the basis of the price list in force at the time the order is validated and subject to availability.
The products remain the property of La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive until full payment of the price.
Warning: as soon as you take physical possession of the products ordered, the risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to you.
Article 3 – Ordering information
You can place an order:
- On Internet : La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive
- By phone at 06 27 56 45 61(at local call rate) Monday to Friday (public opening days) from 9am to 5pm.
The contractual information is presented in French and will be confirmed at the latest when your order is validated.
La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive reserves the right not to register a payment, and not to confirm an order for any reason whatsoever, and more particularly in the event of a supply problem, or in the event of a difficulty concerning the order received.
Article 4 – Validation of your order
Any order appearing on the website www.la-compagnie-de-huile-d-olive.com implies acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions. Any order confirmation implies your full and complete acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale, without exception or reservation.
All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will constitute proof of the transaction, you declare that you are fully aware of it, and that the order confirmation will constitute signature and acceptance of the operations carried out.
A summary of your order information and these General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you via the e-mail address confirming your order.
Article 5 – Payment
The fact of validating your order implies for you the obligation to pay the indicated price.
You can make the payment by credit card and by Paypal.
We inform you that your payment card is debited when you validate your payment with the secure payment center Pay Pal, Braintree Payments by Pay Pal which sends you an email confirming payment.
The card is only debited when the order is shipped. In the case of split deliveries, only the dispatched products are debited.
Article 6 – Retraction
In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 121-21 of the Consumer Code, you have a withdrawal period of 14 days from the receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal without having to justify any reasons or pay any penalty.
Returns must be made in their original and complete condition (packaging, accessories, instructions). In this context, you are liable. Any damage suffered by the product on this occasion may be of such a nature as to defeat the right of withdrawal.
The return shipping costs are free of charge: they will be refunded to you on request, by bank transfer to your credit card as part of a credit card payment or by bank transfer as part of a payment by cheque or PayPal (in this case, please remember to include a bank details with your request).
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive will refund the sums paid, within 14 days of notification of your request and via the same means of payment as the one used when ordering.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- The provision of services fully performed before the end of the withdrawal period and whose performance has begun after prior express consent of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations on the financial market beyond the trader’s control that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to consumer specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
- The supply of goods which, after having been delivered and by their nature, are inextricably mixed with other items;
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is deferred beyond 30 days and whose value agreed at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations on the market beyond the control of the trader.
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery.
- The supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts for these publications.
- Transactions concluded at a public auction.
- The provision of digital content not provided on a material medium, the execution of which has begun after prior express consent of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
Article 7- Availability
Our products are offered as long as they are visible on the website www.la-compagnie-de-huile-d-olive.com and within the limits of available stocks. For products not in stock, our offers are valid subject to availability at our suppliers, in case of unavailability of the product after placing your order, we will inform you by email. Your order will be automatically cancelled and no bank charges will be made.
In addition, the www.la-compagnie-de-huile-d-olive.com website is not intended to sell its products in large quantities. Therefore La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive reserves the right to refuse orders for more than 100 identical items.
Article 8 – Guarantee
All our products benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity and the guarantee against hidden defects, provided for by articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code. In the event of non-compliance of a product sold, it may be returned, exchanged or refunded.
All complaints, exchange or refund requests must be made by email within 30 days of delivery.
The products must be returned to us in the condition in which you received them with all the elements (accessories, packaging, instructions…). The shipping costs will be refunded to you on the basis of the invoiced rate and the return costs will be refunded to you on presentation of supporting documents by bank transfer to your credit card in the case of payment by credit card or by bank transfer in the case of payment by cheque or PayPal (in this case, consider attaching a RIB to your request).
The provisions of this Article do not prevent you from benefiting from the right of withdrawal provided for in Article 6.
Article 9 – Responsability
The products offered comply with current French legislation. La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive cannot be held liable in the event of non-compliance with the legislation of the country where the product is delivered. It is your responsibility to check with local authorities about the possibilities of importing or using the products or services you plan to order.
In addition, La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from misuse of the product purchased.
Finally, La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive cannot be held liable for any inconvenience or damage inherent to the use of the Internet network, in particular a service interruption, an external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses.
In case of damage: Please note your reservations on the carrier’s documents or refuse delivery, and notify us by post. This procedure is mandatory for the item ordered to be exchanged or refunded, as well as the return shipping costs as soon as possible. We insure the goods up to the place of delivery but cannot be held responsible for any impossibility of delivery beyond our control (absence, error of wording in the address, etc…), so please ensure that the delivery addresses are correct. Any inaccuracy can lead to a significant delay and an additional cost that will be passed on to you. Any delay due to force majeure (strikes, bad weather…) will not engage the responsibility of La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive.
Article 10 – Law applicable in the event of disputes
The contract of sale is governed by French law, any disputes relating to the interpretation or non-performance of the said contract shall fall within the jurisdiction of the court of the place where the defendant resides, the court of the place where the thing is actually delivered or the place where the service is performed.
Article 11 – Intellectual Property
All the elements of the www.la-compagnie-de-huile-d-olive.com website are and remain the intellectual and exclusive property of La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive. No one is authorized to reproduce, exploit, redistribute, or use for any purpose whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site, whether software, visual or sound. Any simple or hypertext link is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive
Article 12 – Personal data
The Compagnie de l’huile d’olive reserves the right to collect personal information and personal data concerning you. They are necessary to manage your order, as well as to improve the services and information we send you. More generally, your data can allow us to realize:
- operations relating to customer management concerning: contracts; orders; deliveries; invoices; accounting and in particular the management of customer accounts; a loyalty program within one or more legal entities; customer relationship management such as satisfaction surveys, complaints management and after-sales service; the selection of clients to carry out studies, surveys and product tests (unless the consent of the persons concerned is obtained under the conditions laid down in Article 6, these operations must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data – racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union, religious, sexual or health opinions).
- operations relating to prospecting:
- the management of technical prospecting operations (including technical operations such as standardization, enhancement and deduplication);
- the selection of people to carry out loyalty, prospecting, survey, product testing and promotion actions. Unless the data subjects’ consent is obtained under the conditions laid down in Article 6, such operations must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data (racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union, religious, sexual or health opinions);
- the execution of solicitation operations;
- the development of trade statistics;
- the updating of its prospecting files by the body in charge of managing the list opposing telephone solicitation, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code;
- the organisation of contests, lotteries or any promotional operation excluding online gambling and games of chance subject to the approval of the Regulatory Authority for Online Games;
- the management of requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition;
- the management of unpaid debts and disputes, provided that it does not concern offences and/or result in the exclusion of the person from a right, service or contract;
- the management of people’s opinions on products, services or content.
They may also be transmitted to companies that contribute to these relationships, such as those responsible for the execution of services and orders for their management, execution, processing and payment, and various marketing actions.
This information and data is also stored for security purposes in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
In accordance with the law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose personal information and personal data concerning you, directly on the website.
Terms and conditions relating to cookies:
What cookies do we use?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and rectify data concerning you. Through us, you may receive proposals from other companies or organizations, or be informed of our offers by phone, mail or email.
If you do not wish to do so, simply write to us (letter, fax, e-mail) indicating your name, first name, address and customer number. Do the same if you no longer wish to receive commercial proposals.
To exercise this right, please send your letters to :La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive / OUESLATI BORIS. 8 place Gustave Lambert, 83000 TOULON, France
Phone : 06 27 56 45 61
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 14 – Archiving Proof
La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive will archive purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable medium constituting a true copy in accordance with the provisions of Article 1348 of the Civil Code.
The computerized registers of La Compagnie de l’huile d’olive will be considered by all parties concerned as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties.