Aglandau Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Gard France 3l
Aglandau Extra Virgin olive oil from the Gard (France), with a green fruity taste. A fragrant olive oil, perfectly balanced. Very fine and fresh. Smooth in the mouth. An elegant green fruity and slightly peppery taste. Silver medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2019.
Certification & Appelation:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aglandau, green fruity, intense taste
- Silver medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2019.
- Silver medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2017.
- Olive oil from France
- Olive oil from the South of France
- Label Militant du Goût for the Moulin Paradis
Composition of the olive oil
Denomination: Extra Virgin Olive Oil from France
Net quantity: 3l
Weight: 3 kg
Origin: Olive oil from France
Ingredients: Monovarietal Gard, Aglandau
Special storage conditions: Store in a cool and dark place.
Additional information: Moulin à Huile Paradis , Domaine du Moulin de Portal 30360 MARTIGNARGUES (France)
There are no reviews yet.