Extra virgin olive oil – old-fashioned fruity 3L
An extra virgin olive oil from Gard (France). Very fruity with a pronounced taste of black olive. A mix of varieties of typical ripe olives from Gard : Picholine, Negrette, Bouteillan, Aglandau. Olive oil old-fashioned extraction in the tradition of the Moulin Paradis. Gold Medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2020.
Certification & Appellation :
- Extra virgin olive oil, old-fashioned fruity (ripe fruity)
- Gold Medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2017.
- Gold Medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2019.
- Gold Medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2020.
- French olive oil
- Olive oil from the South of France
- Militant label of the Goût for the Moulin Paradis
Composition of olive oil
Name: Extra virgin olive oil from France
Net quantity: 3L
Weight: 3 kg
Origin: Olive oil from Gard, France
Ingredients: Varieties of Gard, Picholine, Negrette, Bouteillan, Aglandau
Special storage conditions: Keep out of heat and light
Additional informations : Oil mill Paradis, Domaine du Moulin de Portal 30360 MARTIGNARGUES (France)