Extra virgin olive oil with subtle taste from France 1L
Extra Virgin French Extra Virgin Olive Oil Subtle, ripe fruity taste. A traditional oil with a rare typicality that is perfect for salads, raw and cooked vegetables, fish and dessert.
Its taste is subtle without ardour and bitterness. It’s a sweet olive oil.
Certification & Appellation :
- Extra virgin olive oil with subtle taste (ripe fruity)
- Olive oil from France
- Olive oil from the South of France
- Silver Medal at the Concours national de Draguignan, 2017
- Silver Medal at the Concours régional PACA, 2017
- Silver Medal at the Sélection varoise, 2017
Composition of olive oil
Name: Extra virgin olive oil from France
Net quantity 1 L
Weight : 1 kg
Origin: Olive oil from France
Ingredients: Olive of varieties from La Vallée du Gapeau (Var)
Special storage conditions: keep out of heat and light
Additional information : Moulin à huile & confiserie d’olives La Belgentiéroise, Coopérative Oléicole de Belgentier, 83210. FRANCE
There are no reviews yet.