Extra Virgin Olive Oil “Aglandau” from Gard – France 75 cl
An Extra Virgin olive oil from the Gard (France), with a fruity green and intense taste. A perfumed olive oil, perfectly balanced. Very fine and fresh. Fluid in the mouth. Elegant fruity green and slightly peppery. Silver medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2019.
Certification & Appelation :
- Aglandau Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fruity green, intense taste.
- Silver medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2019.
- Silver medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2017.
- Olive oil from France
- Olive oil from the South of France
- Militant Taste Label for Moulin Paradis
Olive oil composition
Denomination: Extra Virgin Olive Oil from France
Net Quantity: 75cl
Weight: 0.75 kg
Origin: Olive oil from France
Ingredients: Monovarietal Gard, Aglandau
Special storage conditions: Store away from heat and light.
Additional information: Paradise Oil Mill, Domaine du Moulin de Portal 30360 MARTIGNARGUES (France)