Oil Extra olive Virgin Fruity in the former 50 cl
Olive oil of France (Gard) Virgin old-fashioned taste, very fruity with a taste of black olive pronounced. An ideal traditional oil in the Provençal recipes (ratatouille, soup of the pesto …). To discover on the salads of quinoa, the salads of chickpea, purées and soups to the former, the pastas and the meats. Golden medal in the agricultural competitive examination of bets 2017.
Certification & Appellation:
- Old Fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Gold Medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2017.
- Gold Medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2019.
- Gold Medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2020.
- Olive oil from France
- Olive oil from the south of France
- Militant Label of Taste for Moulin Paradis
Composition of olive oil
Denomination: Extra Virgin France Olive Oil
Net quantity: 50 cl
Weight: 0.5 kg
Origin: Gard olive oil, France
Ingredients: Gard varieties, Picholine, Negrette, Bouteillan, Aglandau
Special conditions for storage: Keep away from heat and light
Additional information :
Moulin à huile Paradis, Domaine du Moulin de Portal 30360 MARTIGNARGUES (France)
There are no reviews yet.